List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Select from Occupancy table is blank for Directory pool
From:       "Arbogast, Warren K" <warbogas () IU ! EDU>
Date:       2015-12-23 20:40:56

Richard,
Thank you for both answers. REPORTING_MB is the basic answer. And, thanks for the \
select reminder. Keith

tsm: TSMBL01>q occ esappj10

Node Name   Type  Filespace   FSID  Storage       Number of     Physical      Logical
                  Name              Pool Name         Files        Space        Space
                                                                Occupied     Occupied
                                                                    (MB)         (MB)
----------  ----  ----------  ----  ----------  -----------  -----------  -----------
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /              3  DEDUP            19,011            -       799.10
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /boot          2  DEDUP                64            -       244.57
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /home          4  DEDUP            10,462            -       415.37
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /opt           5  DEDUP            27,215            -     7,545.83
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /usr           6  DEDUP            86,980            -     5,377.92
ESAPPJ10    Bkup  /var           1  DEDUP            10,042            -     4,102.47

tsm: TSMBL01>select filespace_name,stgpool_name,reporting_mb from occupancy where \
node_name='ESAPPJ10'

FILESPACE_NAME: /boot
  STGPOOL_NAME: DEDUP
  REPORTING_MB: 244.57