List:       adsm-l
Subject:    ICYMI -> Now through 27 Feb... Tell us what you think about the TSM wiki!
From:       Angela Robertson <aprobert () US ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       2015-02-06 19:20:17

First, thanks to all who have responded. Second, ICYMI...

Now through 27 February you can take a quick survey to tell us what you=

think about the TSM wiki.

Why? We want to improve the wiki and to improve, we need your help. If =
you
can give us 2 minutes (only 120 seconds!), we can make some meaningful
changes.

Here's the survey link:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1981235/Tivoli-Storage-Manager-wiki

Thanks, in advance, for your help. We'll share what we learn so you can=
 see
the results. Angela