List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Full VM Instant Access
From:       Robert Ouzen <rouzen () UNIV ! HAIFA ! AC ! IL>
Date:       2013-12-22 10:25:09

Hello All

Tried the new feature on TSM for VE 7.10 in the Restore section called "Full VM \
Instant Access" . Here what I got running this command.

Error Or Warning Messages:
•  ERROR ANS2421E Cannot detect the iSCSI initiator.
•  ERROR ANS2411E Instant Restore/Access of virtual machine 'Test1' failed with rc = \
6523 •  ERROR ANS2421E (RC6523) Cannot detect the iSCSI initiator.

I Check on my TSM server V7.1.0 ,  the iSCSI initiator is ON , I can see the iqn id \
on the Configuration tab in the iSCSI properties

I know I miss something but ….

Any help ?

Best Regards  Robert