List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       Rick Adamson <RickAdamson () BILOHOLDINGS ! COM>
Date:       2013-12-05 15:12:40

Mickael,
I did 5 servers from Win2003 > Win2008 and it went fine. As others James eluded to \
make sure to follow the appropriate upgrade process in the version 6 doco.

My servers had Data Domain as storage versus tape so I shared the DD between the two \
servers and performed the "network upgrade process. It worked flawlessly.

If your LTO library is fiber attached you may be able to share it with the new server \
the same way I did with the DD system.

Here is the upgrade doco: \
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r3/topic/com.ibm.itsm.srv.upgrd.doc/t_srv_upgrd.html \

-Rick Adamson