List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       "Lee, Gary" <GLEE () BSU ! EDU>
Date:       2013-12-05 14:34:42

Mickael:

Take a look at the TSM upgrade guide.

This details the processes for upgrading a 5.x server to 6.x.
It is really more a migration than an upgrade, but essentially, it is a db export, \
followed by a db import. Then you only need to rework your library  and stgpool \
definitions.

Gjust going through this  process now.
Will be glad to help if I can.

Take a look at the server migration in the