List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Changed SQL behavior under server 6.2.3.1
From:       "Clark, Margaret" <MClark () SDDPC ! ORG>
Date:       2012-06-21 19:10:46

The error I get is this:

ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria.

Needless to say, I know I have a few nodes registered for which there are no \
filespaces, and this negative result is wrong.

I don't actually care about this particular command, but there's other stuff I'd like \
to do using the "where ... not in  (select ...)", if I could only get it to work.

- Margaret