List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: New install of TSM 5.5 server.
From:       David Hensley <dhensley () MCNEILUSCO ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-31 21:02:37

Windows 2003 server enterprise 64 bit.

Dave Hensley, Technical Analyst
Information Services
McNeilus Companies, Inc.
PO Box 70,  524 County Road 34 E
Dodge Center, MN 55927
Direct: (507) 374-8587
Cell: (507) 244-0921
Email: dhensley@mcneilusco.com

             Wanda Prather
             <wprather@JASI.CO
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] New install of TSM 5.5
                                       server.

             03/31/2008 04:00
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST
                   .EDU>

On what platform?

On 3/31/08, David Hensley <dhensley@mcneilusco.com> wrote:

> Can someone please let me know what components I need to download to be
> able to install TSM server 5.5.0.0. Thanks.
>

> Dave Hensley, Technical Analyst
> Information Services
> McNeilus Companies, Inc.
> PO Box 70,  524 County Road 34 E
> Dodge Center, MN 55927
> Direct: (507) 374-8587
> Cell: (507) 244-0921
> Email: dhensley@mcneilusco.com
>

> Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any
> virus or other defect which might affect any computer system, it is the
> responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free and the
> sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury,
damage,
> cost or expense arising in any way from receipt or use thereof by the
> recipient.
>
> The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential
> information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named
> above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please  contact the sender
> immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy all
related
> paper media.  Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended
> be binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties.
> Thank you.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or \
other defect which might affect any computer system, it is the responsibility of the \
recipient to check that it is virus-free and the sender accepts no responsibility or \
liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost or expense arising in any way from \
receipt or use thereof by the recipient.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information \
and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be \
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are \
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication \
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please  \
contact the sender immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy \
all related paper media.  Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended \
to be binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties. Thank you.