List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2
From:       Zlatko Krastev <acit () ATTGLOBAL ! NET>
Date:       2003-08-30 22:49:12

Better make sure you have successfully completed "cleanup backupgroups"
run.
If you do not have this command, you will need to upgrade to later 4.2
version and run it prior to upgrade.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Mike Cantrell <Mike_Cantrell@SAKSINC.COM>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>
29.08.2003 19:27

        To:     ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2

Hello
We are going to upgrade our TSM 4.2 to 5.2. I know that we need to put the
latest fixes on for 4.2, but I was wondering if you'll had experienced any
other issues we might want to be aware of.

Thanks
Mike Cantrell