List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Msg for Trevor
From:       Theodore A Isabella <Theodore_A_Isabella () SBPHRD ! COM>
Date:       1999-10-29 13:24:44

     Trevor,

     Thank you very much for your response.  If I may, can I impose on =
you
     again?  I'd like to ask you to clarify a comment you made and ask =
     question or two.

     Your comment:  "Yes, we had problems with both ADSM and the VMS cl=
ient?"

     My Question:  Can you expand on this a bit, I'm interested in what=
 one
     could expect.

     Speaking with Kelly Lipp, who understands the size of the VMS envi=
ronment
     I'm planning the project for (it's very large), he strikes me as f=
orever
     the optimist,  has advised the installation and configuration of t=
he VMS
     client would be extremely fast, a week or less.

     My question to you is:  How long did your installation and configu=
ration
     take, moving it into production for your environment?  And, could =
you give
     me a ballpark figure on the size of your VMS environment, i.e., ha=
ve 28
     nodes.

     Thank you again for your help.  I very much appreciate it.

     Regards,
     Ted
=