List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Archive multiple files
From:       David Ruiz/X00DRUIZ/TII <dvruiz () TI ! COM>
Date:       1999-08-30 23:34:10

All,
Has anyone archived multiple files with multiple comments. Each file is a
database and I need to describe what each one does before archiving them.
Currently I am having to archive one at a time and that would be fine if I
only had a couple to archive but I have about 300 on several servers. I am
wondering if any of you know a way that this can be done, for example, a
script that I can run on the client. I'm opened for suggestions.

Thanks,
David V. Ruiz