List:       adsm-l
From:       Doug Crossan <doug.crossan () PERDUE ! COM>
Date:       1999-04-29 22:57:00

Does anyone have a sample of a script where they do a query or select and then
pass the output of the query/select to the next command? I have tried other
combinations of the move drm command and there are various reasons why they do
not fit my scenario. Below is the sequence of events:

- Backup the database using the offsite device class
- Query for the volume name that was just created.
- Use DRM (move drmedia...) to move JUST THAT volume offsite. (Making sure NOT
to move any previous dbb's that were created using the onsite device class.)
- Backup the database using the onsite device class