List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Question about list
From:       "David E. Bohm" <bohm () US ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       1999-04-21 22:46:51

>Do other people see there own posts on this list?
>I surely don't. If that is the way it is setup can someone explain why?
>I would like another assurance that my message's are being read other than
>the message you get from the list serve.

This means you have the following option set in your subscription options.

NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings

send a message to listserv@vm.marist.edu with the text

set adsm-l repro

The listserver will then send you a copy of your posting.  It will also
send you a note letting you know what your current options are.

David Bohm
ADSM server development
(520) 799-5082 T/L 321-5082
email - bohm@us.ibm.com