List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Event Notification
From:       Cindy Cannam <CCannam () GENAM ! COM>
Date:       1998-01-13 22:11:51

I'd like to be paged should the server experience a communications outage
(for whatever reason) which, of course, means I'd like to know if that
outage caused any ADSM process to fail and not re-start (again, for
whatever reason).

Good luck!

"Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp@STORSOL.COM> on 01/13/98 12:07:49 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU>