List:       adsm-l
Subject:    AdStar User Accounting Records
From:       Greg Piney <gpiney () MGH ! COM>
Date:       1993-12-14 15:59:09

Hi all,

   There seems to be a problem with the user accounting records generated
by the DSMSERV machine. When I "Set Accounting On" to the server, it
begins to generate accounting records. When I go check the records
it Generated, They are GARBAGE. They do not resemble the record descriptions
described on page 214 of the Administrators Guide. When I called the
support center, I received and applied a PTF (UN50689).

     I Still Get Garbage Accounting Records.

Any one have a clue to what the real problem is???

Greg Piney
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Sr. Systems Engineer            |   Internet   - GPiney@mgh.com         |
|  McGraw-Hill Inc.                |                Gpiney@cup.portal.com  |