List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Active Mq artemis hig availability and failover
From:       "Shields, Paul Michael" <paul.shields () hpe ! com>
Date:       2023-12-08 22:05:24

Hi, Adrija

I too have been working with trying to setup high availability and failover=
 of active mq artemis on
kubernetes cluster.  The Live =96 Backup Groups section of this doc https:/=
/activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/ha.html#high-a=
vailability-and-failover describes that only one backup server will announc=
e as the backup.  The rest will be awaiting to become a backup server. If a=
ctive server goes away then the backup server will go live and a server fro=
m the backup group will be selected to be the new backup server.

Paul