List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Dual Mirroring and Core Bridges
From:       Stephen Baker <stephen.baker () rmssoftwareinc ! com>
Date:       2022-09-23 18:05:45

> I wouldn't mirror and send to the same broker!

That’s the problem I’m trying to solve.

I have disabled the core bridges on the mirror side, but that means there is an extra \
step in failover – stop the bridge on the old active side, start on the new active \
side. Dual mirroring was an easy sell to our IT department specifically because it \
meant they didn’t need to reconfigure artemis during failover.

In theory if I exclude the source queues for the bridge from the mirror, then the \
bridge on the mirror side can keep running but will never get any messages. When we \
failover that bridge is already running to take the messages that are now coming in \
to it.

I don’t know if you have thoughts on any simpler ways.