List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Artemis books?
From:       Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-06-16 14:55:50

There was a book on HornetQ also from many years ago...written in 2012
by "Piero Giacomelli"...

It won't cover any of the current protocols...

We try to keep the documentation pretty current and accurate. we won't
have a nice flowing story that a book would have.. but it should be in
pretty good shape.

Perhaps we should write one for ActiveMQ and Artemis in general?

--
Clebert Suconic