List:       activemq-users
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Artemis_isn=E2=80=99t_starting_up?=
From:       Justin Bertram <jbertram () apache ! org>
Date:       2022-05-13 19:46:41

> So we were thinking d that and append files from the live journal on top ?

I don't understand what you're asking here.

> I keep seeing journal and journal1 directories whereas broker.xml has
journal configured, any idea what is journal1 for ?

I'm not sure. If you're using colocation with replication then that might
be a replica backup caused by failing over and then stopping the backup
before it was able to fail-back. In that situation when the backup restarts
it will move its existing journal to a backup directory and then re-sync
with the live broker.

Out of curiosity, did you rule out patching the broker? If so, why?

Justin