List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: durable subscribers in artemis cluster
From:       Magnus Andersson <mag_andersson () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-02 19:35:52

Thanks for the input and clarification, Justin! I found a misconfiguration =
of the property redistribution-delay in the cluster, that's why it did not =
behave the way I expected. Now it behaves as expected, and as you explained=
.

Regarding the reason why we are implementing a cluster:

We are not coming from ActiveMQ 5.x, and we have not yet done any benchmark=
s of using a cluster. The reason for evaluating how a cluster is setup and =
performs is because the future load on the broker is unkown to us at this t=
ime. So we want to be prepared for any type of scenario coming up. But it m=
ight be that we run a single broker in the end (at least to start with).

Thanks for the help!

best regards

Magnus