List:       activemq-users
Subject:    RE: Alternative to Core Bridges for Connecting Broker Instances?
From:       "michael.andre.pearce" <michael.andre.pearce () me ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2020-06-02 5:30:17

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Inter broker communication clustering, federation and bridges all work only using the \
                brokers native core protocol.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: BBruhn <benjamin.bruhn@forcam.com> Date: \
01/06/2020  19:21  (GMT+00:00) To: users@activemq.apache.org Subject: Alternative to \
Core Bridges for Connecting Broker Instances? Hello, Our application has to run under \
strict firewall policies.An Artemis Broker behind a firewall should communicate with \
an ArtemisBroker in a Cloud Environment. Preferably, the communication between \
brokers only uses MQTT overWebsockets. I tried using Address Federation in this \
scenario and it is obviously notpossible without enabling the CORE-protocol. Without \
a defined AddressFederation, messages are not forwarded despite configured Acceptors \
andConnectors. *Is it possible to connect brokers without Core Bridges respectively \
withoutusing the CORE-protocol? *It would be feasible to lose some of the features \
that come with using theCore Bridge.Otherwise, we would rely on queue and downtime \
handling within theapplication. Kind regards,BBruhn--Sent from: \
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html