List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: AMQ 224038 on Last Value Queue
From:       michael.andre.pearce () me ! com ! INVALID
Date:       2019-07-05 15:12:06

A unit test would be best that way it can be reproduced. And any solution can be \
verified as fixing the problem.

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 4:02 PM +0100, "mschmeiser" <mschmeiser@sasktel.net> wrote:

I appreciate the discussion but this seems to have gotten off-topic from my
original issue. The issue of durability and server restarts is secondary to
the issue that the replacement of a non-destructively consumed LVQ message
results in an error being thrown.

What are the next steps I should take for getting this issue resolved?

Thank you!