List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Retroactive consumer help
From:       mschmeiser <mschmeiser () sasktel ! net>
Date:       2019-07-03 21:47:58

Thank you for the feedback.

I apologize for misreading the documentation. Google doesn't do a great job
of delineating between 5.X and Artemis, and the ActiveMQ homepage says
there's a high-degree of feature parity between the two, so I assumed that
Artemis supported retroactive queues.

I have demonstrated the use case requirements by using a Last Value Queue
with non-destructive consumers.

However, that has raised a new issue I spent the better part of today
investigating. I made a new topic for it here:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Retroactive-consumer-help-td4751391.html

Thanks again!