List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: 2 broker clusetr, both brokers are live
From:       Justin Bertram <jbertram () apache ! org>
Date:       2019-01-21 18:24:19

If you use a single live/backup pair with replication then you're setting
yourself up for split-brain problems. All it takes is losing the connection
between the live and backup. Increase the size of your cluster so that a
legitimate quorum vote can take place. I recommend starting at 3
live/backup pairs. If you don't want to increase the size of your cluster
then I recommend using shared-storage instead of replication.

Justin