List:       activemq-users
Subject:    RE: ActiveMQ custom plugin
From:       Tim Bain <tbain () alumni ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2017-11-29 3:20:07

On Nov 28, 2017 8:37 AM, "Gupta Bharat" <bharat.gupta@scania.com> wrote:

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your help. :)

I have used below method to fetch that text from message when client
publish on topic and it works.

public void send(ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, Message
messageSend) throws Exception {
byte[] msg = ((ActiveMQMessage) messageSend).getContent().data;

((ActiveMQTextMessage)messageSend).getText()
It returns the text from web console only.

Really appreciate your help here. :)

Great, I'm glad I've been able to help.

-----------------------

Apart from this I have a situation here that when I try to execute below
code:
1. Destination dest = session.createQueue("JWT_PAYLOAD"); ---- it is
creating a queue
2. TextMessage claims = session.createTextMessage(payload); --- converting
the string to message to send it on above made queue
3. producer.send(dest, claims); --- send the message on
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.JWT_PAYLOAD instead of queue JWT_PAYLOAD
why?

What makes you think that this message on an advisory topic was your
message instead of a standard advisory message that's sent anytime a
non-anonymous producer sends a message? What makes you think that thos
message was sent instead of the message you sent to your queue, rather than
sent *in addition to* the message on your queue? Can you share
before-and-after screenshots of your queue's row on the Queues page of the
web console? And were there any warnings or errors logged in the broker's
logs when this happened?

4. Before executing producer.send(dest, claims); ----- it is going on
byte[] msg = ((ActiveMQMessage) messageSend).getContent().data and
returning null as it is again checking for Content and data. So my ques is
why it is going back again on first line? Why it is not simply putting the
data on queue?

I didn't understand what you meant by "it is going back again on first
line." Are you saying that the broker is putting the original message onto
your topic? If so, that's because by calling super.send(), you're allowing
the publishing of the original message to the original topic to continue. I
advised you to do that because I didn't realize that you wanted to
transform the message and publish it to a different destination, but since
it seems like you do, I think you don't want to call super.send() after all.

If that's not what you meant, then please help me to better understand your
question.

@Override
        public void send(ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, Message
messageSend) throws Exception {
if(messageSend != null)
{
        if(messageSend.getContent() != null)
{
        =               byte[] msg = ((ActiveMQMessage)
messageSend).getContent().data;

                String message = new String(msg);
                logger.warn("messageBody::::::::::::::::              " +
message);

                DecodedJWT jwt = JWT.decode(message);
                byte[] contentBytes = String.format("%s.%s",
jwt.getHeader(), jwt.getPayload())
                                .getBytes(StandardCharsets.UTF_8);
                byte[] signatureBytes = Base64.decodeBase64(jwt.
getSignature());
                String publicKeyPEM = "-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----\n"
                                + "please enter your key"
                                + "-----END PUBLIC KEY-----";

                RsaKeyUtil rsaKeyUtil = new RsaKeyUtil();
                PublicKey pk = rsaKeyUtil.fromPemEncoded(publicKeyPEM);

                Security.addProvider(new BouncyCastleProvider());
                Signature signatureInstance =
Signature.getInstance("SHA256withRSA",
"BC");
                signatureInstance.initVerify(pk);
                signatureInstance.update(contentBytes);
                boolean result = signatureInstance.verify(signatureBytes);

                byte[] pload = Base64.decodeBase64(jwt.getPayload());

                String payload = new String(pload);
                logger.warn("messageBody::::::::::::::::              " +
payload);
                logger.warn("result::::::::::::::::              " +
result);
                if (result = true) {

                        // Create a ConnectionFactory
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost");

            // Create a Connection
            javax.jms.Connection jmsConnection = connectionFactory.
createConnection();
            jmsConnection.start();

            // Create a Session
            Session session = jmsConnection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

                Destination dest = session.createQueue("JWT_PAYLOAD");
                        MessageProducer producer =
session.createProducer(dest);
                        producer.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

                        TextMessage claims = session.createTextMessage(
payload);
                        claims.setJMSType("TEXT");
                        logger.warn("CLAIMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  " + claims);
                        producer.send(dest, claims);
                        logger.fatal("CLAIMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  " + claims);

//
                        MessageConsumer consumer =
session.createConsumer(dest);
                        consumer.setMessageListener(this);

                }

                else {

                        logger.warn("Else Authentication failed. Please
send Valid Token");
                }

                super.send(producerExchange, messageSend);
                // getNext().send(producerExchange, messageSend);

        }

        else
        {
                logger.fatal("MESSAGE SEND CONTENT IS NULL");
        }
        }
else
{
        logger.fatal("MESSAGE SEND IS NULL");
}
        }

        @Override
        public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message message) {
                  String messageText = null;
                try {
                    if (message instanceof TextMessage) {
                        TextMessage textMessage = (TextMessage) message;
                        messageText = textMessage.getText();
                        System.out.println("messageText = " + messageText);
                    }
                } catch (JMSException e) {
                    //Handle the exception appropriately
                }
        }

Regards,
Bharat Gupta
Development & Support | Platform Technician, IXCB | Scania IT
Mobile: +46700869007, +91-9718483802
bharat.gupta@scania.com