List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: [Artemis] Invalid keys during XA Recovery from HornetQ client
From:       Benjamin Buehlmann <benjamin.buehlmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-27 14:36:22

Thanks Justin!

I just looked at the maven definitions of the artemis project and found:
<maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target>

Hence I assumed they are using Java 8 language Features. I will try it later
this week and let you know if it compiles.

I will try camel case instead of kebab case (nice name :) for the connection
parameters.