List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Activemq 5.14.4 context.start() issue
From:       "srinivas.indali" <srini.indali () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-27 12:21:11

Currently we are using Activemq 5.9.1, we are upgrading to 5.14.4, we have
observed few changes but i could not get the exact reason.

1. context.start() is not working instead of that we need to use
context.startAllRoutes()
2. setAutoStartup(true) we need to give before starting the routs
3.  while registering the context we set setNoStart(true) in 5.9, we need to
remove in 5.14.4 then only working
5. in Activemq.xml we need to remove zkSessiontimeout.

we are not getting the exact reason for the all the above changes.