List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: No performance improvement using PooledConnectionFactory (AMQ 5.12.1).
From:       Tim Bain <tbain () alumni ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2016-02-26 13:54:57

It's also possible that 8 isn't the optimal pool size for your test driver,
and that a different (presumably larger) value would give better
throughput.  Tuning the pool size of any pooling technology (ActiveMQ,
JDBC, etc.) is an iterative and experimental process, and your first guess
often won't be the optimal one.