List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Queue/Topic level authentication for specific users
From:       saikumargv <sgandapodi () ofiglobal ! com>
Date:       2015-09-25 13:36:03

Hi,

We are designing a messaging platform which would allow users to be created
dynamically and allow access to specific queues and topics. It would be
using LDAP server for authentication and authorization.

From the RedHat documentation I see that we can enable user level
authentication using the Cached LDAP Authorization Plug-In.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_A-MQ/6.2/html/Security_Guide/LDAP-AddAuthzEntries.html
 However, this allows any user to read or write to ANY queue/topic as long as
the user has Read/Write access.

What we are looking for is a solution which allows Queue/Topic level access
to specific users.
For example, user_A should be allowed Read/Write access to queue_A, but Read
only access to queue_B.
I don't know if I am missing something in the documentation.

Can any of your please provide some clarity on this and if this is possible
to be setup out of the box?

Thanks,
Sai