List:       activemq-users
Subject:    RE: Network connector issue
From:       <barry.barnett () wellsfargo ! com>
Date:       2015-09-24 16:46:29

Here is my setup as well:

<networkConnectors>
           <networkConnector name="brokerMasterbridge" userName="xxx" password="xxx" \
uri="static:{tcp://0.0.0.0:xxx)>  </networkConnector>
     </networkConnectors>

Regards,

Barry

I setup my Network connector in the ActiveMQ.xml file.  I put the username and \
password in BrokerB, and the static IP/Port for BrokerA, and I see the following \
error in the logs:

Can't re-init JMXConnectorServer with SSL enabled when register a \
keystore:connector:name=rmi

The keystore is there as well.  Can anyone help?

Regards,

Barry