List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Reply message not forwarded across temporary bridged destination
From:       Tim Bain <tbain () alumni ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2015-07-31 2:30:36

Thanks for clarifying your use-case.

   1. getPhysicalName() returns a String, which allows wildcards (*, >, and
   I think <, though that might be a 5.11 feature, I don't remember).
   2. The staticallyIncludedDestinations attribute controls which
   destinations the current broker is allowed to forward messages for to the
   broker at the other end of the networkConnector.  This means that you'll
   want two non-duplex networkConnectors per hub/spoke pair, with each one
   including the destinations that should go to the other broker.
   3. I thought I'd seen such a thing in the past, but couldn't find it in
   response to a previous question and I believe that person got things
   working successfully without it.  So you may be able to successfully ignore
   it; at least give it a shot without and see how it goes.

BTW, http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html has some examples
of the staticallyIncludedDestinations attribute in a XML file, if you're
still not quite sure what it should look like.

Hope this gets you to a working configuration; let us know what's not
working if it doesn't.

Tim