List:       activemq-users
Subject:    producer already closed but broker does not know
From:       cyflhn <chuyifan () made-in-china ! com>
Date:       2015-07-27 6:07:47

ActiveMQ version: 5.10.1.

When producers is created, I will check the status of producers
periodically. For example, I check whether the session is closed and whether
transport of connection is failed. If something mentioned above occurs, I
invoke producer.close session.close connection.close and create some new
consumers. But sometimes I found broker does not know the old producers have
been closed and Messages can not be consumed. Sometimes when I recreate
consumers, I got the message of "unknown data type". I want to know the
reason. thks.