List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: delay failover transfer
From:       Charels_Li <iamleejt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-30 7:05:41

I tried that one, but it didnt make a difference. With my observation, this
configuration controls how many times a client tries to reconnect to the
main broker after it already transfers to the backup one. Did I miss
anything? I just add startupMaxReconnectAttempts right after failover urls
on client side.