List:       activemq-users
Subject:    activemq master/slave with replicateddb - switch master
From:       Chirag Pujara <chiragpujara () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-24 20:14:59

Hello,

We have auto installer for zookeeper and activemq. When we update activemq
it takes down one node at a time and updates it. If first node is master it
will take down activemq and all the services that reply on availability of
activemq untill other node takes over as master. Inshort we see downtime
for few seconds.

Is there a way where I can switch master without causing downtime time?

thanks,
chirag