List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: WARN : AMQPersistenceAdapter - The ReferenceStore is not valid - recovering
From:       akhtar <akhtarjahan.qureshi () pmcretail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-24 5:02:12

Hi All,

I am facing issue with activemq 5.5.1 at production:
activemq broker able to receive email into pendding queue but its not
getting dequeue.

i restarted the activemq server still its not dequeue and it shows me below
message:

From activemq.log i got single line of WARN at the end is
 WARN  | Waiting to Lock the Store ../../data/activemq-data |
org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter

when i restart my tomcat server, it start to sending emails.

why activemq is dependent on tomcat to restart?

Appreciate for help!!