List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Apollo MQTT QoS 2 issue
From:       Eric Cheung <eric.sh.cheung () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-21 20:55:58

Hi, haven't received any response so just want to bump this.

I see there is a test case called MqttQosTest that tests all combinations
of publisher and subscriber QoS.  However, the assertion:

38      should_receive("1", topic)

does not actually test the qos level received.  I looked at packet capture
and confirmed that in the qos/EXACTLY_ONCE/EXACTLY_ONCE case, the PUBLISH
was downgraded from qos=2 to qos=0 when it goes through Apollo.  So it does
seem like this is broken.

Is anyone using Apollo with MQTT qos higher than 0?

Thanks
Eric