List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Is there any method to get the list of active connections and sessions using broker service.
From:       Gary Tully <gary.tully () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-25 8:46:31

there is no session view mbean but you can extrapolate sessions from
consumer/producers because they are all composed from the connection
id.

The transportConnector view gives a list of connections on a given
transport and there is an MBean per connection.

use broker.getManagementContext().queryNames(null, null); to get a
list of all mbeans of filter to using a connector mbean wildcard.
There are a bunch of utility methods that can help with mbean object
name creation:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/BrokerMBeanSupport.java#L227

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com