List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: ActiveMQ 5.8.0 Issue with HTTP Connector
From:       yogu13 <yogesh.rao () synechron ! com>
Date:       2013-03-26 5:56:06

Hi ,

First, Thank you for your time...I do not think directly connecting to MQ
and dropping the message should be a problem as to my understanding it
should still go through the kahadb store via openwire (exception trace)
which in this case is throwing the exception. Unless you marked the message
as a non persistent.

Regards,
-Yogesh