List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Network bridge is stuck, repeatedly requires broker restart
From:       Gary Tully <gary.tully () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 16:57:54

from a quick look at one of those stack traces, it looks like a thread
is blocked on a socket write, it may be that the socket is half closed
and that the write needs to timeout at the tcp level. that can take
some time.

There is a writeTimeout filter that can help at the activemq level.

Have a peek at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-1993

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com