List:       activemq-users
Subject:    "selector:" header on subsequent GET requests are ignored
From:       "Steve.V." <stephen.vincent () sas ! com>
Date:       2012-10-29 6:31:26

Within a client session, the first "selector:" header I send with a GET
request is honored, but I am unable to change that selector on subsequent
GET requests within the same session. Am I out-of-luck, or is there a way to
have subsequent GET requests on the same session(having different selector
values) be recognized/honored?

-----
Stephen Vincent