List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Queue Size wrong
From:       James Green <james.mk.green () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-26 15:59:57

Interesting I think I'm seeing the same with the web console on 5.7.0.

I have a queue that's constantly got a "Number of Pending Messages" count
of 4. Yet the consumer is processing messages quite happily and is often
waiting for new messages. The Dequeued count is occassionally rising.

I am trying to get my broker to work with JConsole for another view of it.
Not convinced I believe the web console at the moment.

James