List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: purge command in activemq-admin app does not work with selectors
From:       Gary Tully <gary.tully () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 20:07:37

hmm, not sure. It looks like all of the relevant code changes are in
the commands and not on the broker.
Have a peek at the test for this feature[1] to verify what is known to
work and the syntax.
then if possible, please reopen that issue with a broker test case
that demonstrates the problem you are seeing

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-console/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/console/command/TestPurgeCommand.java?view=markup

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com