List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: out of memory using producer flow control and fileQueueCursor
From:       mserrano <martin () attivio ! com>
Date:       2012-02-24 16:12:50

I will look at IndirectMessageReference more closely.  The pendingMessages
map does have an IndirectMessageReference for each dispatched message.  And
each IndirectMessageReference contains an ActiveMQTextMessage (in my case)
which is the fully realized message.

So the trick is to know when the reference to the fully realized message can
be cleared.  I assume after dispatch ack it could be cleared.  But this is
really unfamiliar territory for me.

Shall I move this discussion to the dev list?