List:       activemq-users
Subject:    active  mq monitoring tools
From:       fachhoch <fachhoch () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-22 15:03:18

I run active mq   locally within my ear   its initialized using spring.

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"  >
		<property name="brokerURL"
value="vm://localhost?brokerConfig=properties:gov/hhs/acf/jms/broker.properties"/>
	</bean>

in this case can I use any motoring tools to monitor  message broker ?