List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: Embedded broker in Resource Adapter without XML
From:       Kyle Neumeier <kneumei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-24 18:38:45

Thanks,
I was able to embed a simple broker by setting this property:

BrokerXmlConfig=broker:(vm:localhost)

which will work for me for now. I was able to deploy with a minimal number
of dependencies in the rar: activeio-core, activemq-core, activemq-protobuf,
activemq-ra.jar, commons-logging, and kahadb.

Would be alot easier if I could keep my resource adapter classloader
separate from my ear classloader in glassfish.
-Kyle