List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Filtering out duplicates
From:       alikic <alikic () rogers ! com>
Date:       2010-12-29 19:50:50

Let's say that I have a cluster (for high availability) where each server
listens to another system's multicasted messages.  Obviously, each message
from the other system would be received multiple times (once by each server
in a cluster). If I wanted to direct the messages to ActiveMQ, would there
be a way to configure ActiveMQ to filter out duplicates?