List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Embedded AMQ on many App Server on the same host
From:       easyl <easy.lin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-29 12:56:58

I am going to run more than one Geronimo with embedded AMQ4 on the same
server machine.

Each Geronimo will host different service (EAR with message driven bean)
which communicates with each other by exchanging messages.

How should I setup the embedded AMQ?
Can I still use VM? since the Geronimos run on different JVMs.
e.g.
vm://localhost?async=true&amp;jms.asyncDispatch=true&amp;jms.copyMessageOnSend=false&amp;jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false

or discover:// protocol?