List:       activemq-users
Subject:    HTTP transport  + Streaming
From:       uprooter <uprooter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-28 16:20:45

Hello.
I know I'm getting away from JMS but since Streaming is supported and HTTP
transport is also available I'd like to know if it's possible or have anyone
tried using Streaming via HTTP?

The advantage is huge as HTTP transport is sometimes the only way to do NAT
traversal.
At the same time I'd like to ask if it's possible to use HTTP transport
trough HTTP proxy.

Thanks.