List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: NMS not listening properly to Connection Interrupted and
From:       Tammer Salem <tammer.salem () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-27 11:23:33

Got it - thanks!

I've now set-up an ExceptionListener and have been able to generate an
exception.

For anyone else interested - if you're using the emulator and simulate a
network failure by simply turning off the network in the emulator
configuration, an exception of System.IO.IOException is thrown.

regards,
Tammer