List:       activemq-users
Subject:    ActiveMQ doc
From:       jgroups <mohitanchlia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-23 0:39:43

I haven't used ActiveMQ. We are currently using tibco and have seen slowness
since IO thread is single threaded. I am looking for a doc that tells me the
following:

1. ActiveMQ architecture and why it's fast
2. How to login and browse messages. Are there any tools that lets you login
to the server and be able to create Queues, connection factories etc.
3. How to integrate it with Jboss.

Thanks for your help.