List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Jms and Database operation in a singlr Transaction.
From:       Mparida <manojparida4 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-21 8:35:48

Hi,

I want to do an operation which involves a data source (Say Insert or
Update) and simultaneously want to do a message related operation also.

I want these two operation to be atomic i.e. want to operate in a single
Transaction.

I know JTA (User Transaction/Xa) but do not know how to use it in the above
scenario since one message server is involved.

If any one has a knowledge of how to to achieve this then please share the
experience.

Manoj